Iowa is a pretty dull state. I hate being away from home in most instances, and Christmas is definitely one of them. This trip made me really skeptical about being away from home for good in a few months. It's no wonder why all musicians from the midwest are so depressed. Everyone there seems so flat, and it's really grey and cold/snowey.
Fuck.
Christmas was good, and so was seeing a bunch of relatives that I haven't seen for 5 or 6+ years. Especially my uncle and his "life partner," both of whom are way more hilarious and interesting than anyone else in my mom's family.
I finally saw No Country For Old Men. As expected, it was orgasmic and no one else in my family really liked it that much.
Also saw I Am Legend, which was better than I thought it would be. I got into a really upsetting argument with my brothers and sister afterward while everyone else was out to dinner. Most of my other time was spent reading/listening to music and wishing I could go home.
Now I'm home and pissed off/frustrated for no real reason after days of wanting nother other than to be at home. Augh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment