Sunday, December 16, 2007

I lasted about 6 days. In the end I gave in without much of a struggle after several days of putting up a pretty good fight.

The good news is that it's probably going to be another three days or so until I'm horny. yeahyeahyeahsexytimewithmyself

This week is going to go by pretty slow. Then I get to go to Iowa, which I'm pretty neutral about. I would rather be at home for Christmas (esecially since it's my last one in this house and everything), but it's only four days so it won't suck up too much of my time.

I'm listening to The Art of Drowning for the first time in a pretty long while. It still holds up well and makes me dislike what has become of my former favorite band, circa 7th grade (I added that in just to remind everyone that I'm an elitist douche who brags about how long much longer he's liked bands than everyone else).

1 comment:

Joe said...

alex, congratualtions. true progress. you'll need to keep me company after i get my wisdom teeth out the 26. when do you leave/come home? and i know about being and elitist douchebag. i am one, unabashed.