as of lately are as follows:
- Liars. Not people, but the band. Awesome/weird/abrasive post-punk.
- I'm usually not willing to venture out into the snow unless I have a good reason. Too much putting on and taking off clothes, being both sweaty and cold at the same time, limited activities, not ideal running conditions... no good.
- How awesome the Japanese are at making spazcore, noisecore, and other assorted cores. See: Melt Banana, The Boredoms, Boris (even though they aren't any of the above mentioned genres)
- How much I love lesbian twins from Canada. I would assume there's more than one pair of them out there, and they might also be hot and make good music that's kind of embarrassing to admit that you listen to.
- Embarrassing is spelled embarrassing, not emberassing.
- Block structure porn. This is kind of a rediscovery, since it was on my favorites list from forever ago and I forgot about it.
- My mom is a liar and a cheat when it comes to giving me coffee that isn't decaffinated and shitty.
- Actually doing work in study hall is a pretty novel concept. So is doing work altogether.
- I frequently make the above realization over and over again, and usually don't act on it or only act on it for a short period of time before returning to my old ways.
- The number of people growing their hair out these days is on a steady decline. Will I hop the bandwagon?
- I'm pretty sure that social networking is also declining slowly but surely. Then again, people will always be trying to look cool or come off as funnier than they actually are (shit...), so who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment