I drew a picture of an orgy last night. Well, sort of an orgy. It actually wasn't that graphic. And then I just ended up drawing in the lochness monster and Charlie Brown dressed like a ghost and smoking crack, and two bees that were siamese twins and both only had one eye. Maybe I'll scan it tomorrow.
I guess I sort of replaced writing with ameturish drawings as far as a newfound hobby/vent goes. I go through phases with hobbies and music at about the same rate that people go through tampons, which is really only brief periods of time on a larger scale of things.
My motivation in school has now completely run out. Things not related to school are really not helping with this and kind of bringing back slumps similar to ones from last year. But then again, that's just as of this week, meaning that I'll probably feel different pretty soon. Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow, orgy picture. thats pretty awesome.
I make jesus collages out of beauty magazines.
its all about finding something relativly disturbing, but harmless, that makes you feel better.
Post a Comment