Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bears

I picked up an application from Casapulas today. Let's keep our fingers crossed on this one because I need some moneyz pretty badly.

I think there is some kind of requirement that you have to look a little bit like Kevin Federline to get hired at 5 Guys. I don't know why else they would hire everyone else who works there and turn me down. I mean, I'm not saying I'm the most clean cut person ever, but everyone who works there looks like they're going to be on the Maury Pulvich show some day.

My neighbor's mom walked downstairs last night and saw me cruising through the refrigerator for the third time that night. I felt pretty uncomfortable.

Refrigerator and scissors are the hardest words to spell ever.

1 comment:

Ace Ignatius said...

props to job searching,
its a huge pain in the ass.