Sunday, January 13, 2008

whoops

If you plug in a microwave near your TV and sit too close to it while Home Improvement is on, blood will start shooting out of your ears.


Speaking of ears, they keep warning me to turn the music down by ringing and feeling clogged up, and not even 20 seconds ago they started to throb a little bit. They did it again while I was typing that sentence.
I think this is rooted in how long my bus ride is, since I'm listening to music the entire time, and I have to turn it up louder than normal because of the ungodly amount of noise made by the bus, and sometimes the kids on it depending on what kind of day it is.

I love it when my body sends me messages. I love it when my body sends me a messofjizz. I love getting massages and living in the mess ages.



okay, I'm done.

2 comments:

Ace Ignatius said...

you have to double the volume of your ipod when you ride the bus because of all of the asshats who simply MUST scream on the way to and from school.

so, ironically, i hear you. Though i drive now.

Joe said...

wow that made me LOL.