Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's 9:00 AM and

I'm in my boxers eating a plate of lasagna. And it's freezing!

I think I slept 2 hours tops last night. I rolled out of Nathan's house without anyone knowing an hour ago for fear of vomitting in the middle of his parents' morning rountine of getting up and going to work, and I would have rather slept off my hangover in my own bed.

Unforunately Duffer had other ideas as soon as I got home, because having someone who pays attention to him at this time of morning is so thrilling for him that he has to bark from the bottom of the stairs to be let out every 10-15 minutes or be petted. Bastard.


Overall, it was a good night and a mediocore day. I couldn't have expected much else from the mall, but new pairs of jeans are nice.

My body is fiening for the rest of my lasagna so I think that's all for now.

2 comments:

Ace Ignatius said...

you guys are still off?!?

i hate you.
i should go to sallies.
i would totally fit in.

Anonymous said...

duffer seems to be just like our dog lucky. it really sux. dogs can be such buttheads