Saturday, January 26, 2008

this is an egg. this is a broken egg. sizzle sizzle

I ate a seven dollar sandwich earlier. Fuck that! Never again! It wasn't even that good!


I had two cups of coffee from two different places characterized by yuppie scum who could just make coffee and use their laptops and get work done and wear sweaters in their houses. It was good coffee, but my stomach is in ruins. I should have protested, but mostly everyone else wanted to go to these places.



So basically what I spent on a reasonably sized meal was a couple dollars short of matching that of the reasonably priced CD that I bought that I will get much more enjoyment out of and will not make me defile my bathroom. I'm sure Tegan and Sara would never wish anything bad on my bathroom or keep me up for hours. They would just tell cute stories and play songs.


I don't even know!

1 comment:

Joe said...

ew, yuppie scum. i usually find seven dollar sandwiches are pretty good, but so are 3.00 cheeseburgers from jake's. i had four cups of coffee yesterday and a double shot of espresso, none of which were from the land of faux hipsters. it's ok that you didnt protest.