School was terrible today! School is always terrible! I miss girls and seeing kids I want to talk to for more than a period at a time! I miss everyone!
I feel like I didn't do enough over break. Whenever I did do something it was great, but that was only about 2 or 3 times.
My life has been reduced to borderline nothingness. I spend too much time on the computer. I masturbate out of sheer boredome. All this frustration after one day of school. What are the other days going to be like?
Juno is a great movie, but I think most people concluded that themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
on the upnote,
you get to go to a new school and be the 'new kid'
i always envy the new kids. everyone loves them.
no no
you'll have your total pick
of who you want to hang out with
and who you want to be
because they don't have all of the nerdy memories of you that, say, KHS or sallies might. Plus i heard the midwest has some really cool scene kids. Won't that be fun? you can look at their hair and compare bottles of hair spray! eh? eh?
come to think of it, i probably would s d for good company too, especially if there was an incredible lack of it in my life. and anyone is crazy to say that they wouldn't...they have no soul. if anything is worth whoring yourself for, it's decent conversation.
Post a Comment