Tuesday, January 15, 2008

whoops! - for real this time

I'm currently failing two classes. Not suprisingly, they are algebra and chemistry. I feel like no matter how hard I try in either of these classes they still make a cheesy macaroni mess out of my GPA, which would otherwise be decent if english and morality were the only subjects that counted for anything. I would have a steady 3.something if that were the case.


As for today's bus adventures, I got on with a stomach full of two english muffins, a banana and too much to drink (including coffee), so needless to say I required a trip to the bathroom once I got to school.

Also, thanks to Patton Oswalt whoever was sitting in front of me was probably a little concerned by the outbursts of laughter coming from behind them. But whatever.

2 comments:

Ace Ignatius said...

that blows, its always that one class that drags you down.

and aren't you 17? I thought you were. Whatevs, i'll be hush hush about it.

and if you have a pretend birthday, then i can let you rent porn! yay!

mimicool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.