I kind of sleep them away and spend the rest of the time browsing the internet, which is obviously pretty vacant on a monday morning, but that's fine. I should maybe for once take advantage of my house that is 80% empty not counting me and get everything on my to-do list done (well, not everything, but some things).
Hopefully having today off will make the rest of the week go by quickly since I'm actually looking forward to the weekend for the first time in about a month or so. Getting everything I possibly can out of my last 7 months in PA has been pretty unsuccesful so far. But, this upcoming weekend will consist of Rambo and TV Dinner. After spending a week conflicted over which of these two I'm going to take part in, I realized that one is on a Friday while the other is on a Saturday, so that works out nicely.
I cooked breakfast wearing nothing but a Michael Meyers mask this morning. I love having the house (mostly) to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love being home alone.
and PLEASE come work at video showplace, its so very berry lonely there! Plus you get free rentals/wicked discounts.
you leave me cracking up... that thing about the michael meyers mask was amazing
p.s. haven't been doing a great job as a friend. me, that is.
Post a Comment