I don't really have much that's new to type up for you, but I feel like I don't update that often anymore, so why not?
Time goes by too fast. Pretty much everything reminds me of this all the time, but right now it was because I was looking at the last time I listened to the song that is playing on iTunes was, and it was almost a month ago. I feel like I listen to it all the time, but really I haven't listened to it all the way through for almost 30 days. Maybe that just means I have too much new music to listen to.
I have a set date for leaving, and it's a month from yesterday. So 30 days?ish. Bummer.
It usually takes a few weeks for something like that to sink in on me, so at least it won't be for a while after I leave. Or maybe two days later when I realize that there isn't anyone who is going to call me and ask if I want to wander around my neighborhood aimlessly or do something else fun.
In more upbeat news, No Age is playing tomorrow. I'm glad I've been getting to more shows lately and have more planned for the future. There has also been a lot of ice cream-eating and capture the flag-playing and new shoes-getting and fill-in-drumming and west chester-ing and philadelphia-ing and KurtRusselinaneyepatch-ing since my last update. So it's not like there's anything to be currently bummed about. It's just looming in the near future no matter what, like a trip to the dentist or the next time that the bitchy realtor decides to call us to let us know that we have 5 minutes to get the house clean and leave because someone decided to come look at the house. Except those things repeat themselves, I guess. I just couldn't think of any other funny things to compare it to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
go for non-dairy ice cream. it's amazing.
Post a Comment