You feel good no matter what the temperature is!
Yesterday I went to Saint Joe's to look around and watch a boring powerpoint. I don't really know what to think of it yet; I haven't visited any other colleges and have nothing else to compare it to. Also, while our guide was talking I kept imagining how cool it would be to jump from the bridge that we were on to the side of the dorm building, which had a weird little area that you could stand on outside of the window and then jump into the bushes from.
Last night on the way home from seeing The Dark Knight, a cat ran out and front of Matt's car and was hit dead-on before there was any time to react. I felt pretty terrible about this for the next 30 seconds, until a strange smell filled the car and I realized it was a skunk. I didn't feel as bad about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
skunks kind of have a sweet set up there, in that they can fuck with you seconds after you've killed them.
like if humans had a built-in mechanism to spray shit all over their attackers once they've expired.
whether it's a cat or a skunk creating roadkill is terrible. It has created jobs for our falling economy though..
skunks and cats hold the same importance to me in my life, so i see no difference.
it's all hypocrisy!
I wonder if insects were larger; a pro-insect rights cult would multiply into a movement.
To be quite honest, it's fair game. I hit a skunk, but that skunk killed plenty of insects to get where it was that day. I just so happened to be passing by in my low-raised civic on the way home to drop Alex off ( I don't think the skunk tumbled under my car, so I'm pretty sure my car dragged it a good couple of feet)(and mind you, to consume food and pollute the planet all at once)
Needless to say, whether the high-beams, or the loud engine stunned the poor beast; he sure felt it.. I know I did!
On a more serious note though, I'll make sure to hit more rodents. It's only my civil-duty to make sure the Roadkillpickerupers have jobs for our declining economy!
I didn't know we were in such bad shape, I better act fast...
anyone wanna loan me some gas/carwash money?
It's gonna be one hell of a sweet-smelling summer.
For the record, I love cats.
Post a Comment