Tuesday, July 1, 2008

...and we're all going straight to hell!

Last few days: Graduation party #300, Harry and the Potters show that included cult-like behavior by the unlimited enthusiasm expo and running down the street in Philly without a shirt on trying to catch a train, seeing Dumpster Mike's speech at Villanova, milkshakes, and tonight watching Starship Troopers, AKA the greatest and most well-acted movie of all time.

They played "Fade Into You" in the background during one scene in Starship Troopers. I got a little bit excited. Even horrible, shitty movies (awesomely horribly and shitty movies, that is) in the 90's had great soundtracks!

Speaking of music, I will be seeing something similar to this in October:




If I die from figuratively creaming myself too much, all of my possesions will be divided evenly amongst all my friends, and then I want everyone to pee on my ashes, which will then be put in a coffee tin and fired out of a t-shirt gun.

No comments: