Wednesday, July 16, 2008

hey! there's a little puppy!

Nothing has changed since the last time I wrote in this. I'm still moving. I'm still having a great summer otherwise. The apples in my kitchen are still really old, and my mom still hasn't bought any new ones. I think she has convinced herself that they're still edible, and someone is going to nibble on them eventually. It's not going to happen. It's probably safe to say that I'm the primary apple eater in my family, and I won't have anything to do with those rotten monstrosities. I decided they weren't suitable for consumption at least a few weeks ago.

Every time you masturbate, for a split second Stevie Wonder's vision flickers back on. I want to start a telethon called "Masturbate for Stevie Wonder," and the obvious concept will be that everyone masturbates while they watch it and if all is successful Stevie will have his vision back for an entire day.

Sorry, I just felt like I hadn't discussed masturbation in a while. I didn't want anyone to think I was becoming mature or something like that.

2 comments:

Joe said...

thats much better than my "masturbation makes me wanna listen to good music" spiel a while back. that telethon will have awesome lesbian scenes that are frequently interrupted by some octogenarian telling us how great the masturbation drive is going "but still we need more masturbators! the more masturbators the better folks, stevie needs you." kind of like when i just wanna watch a grateful dead concert but that old guy from whyy keeps telling me i need to make a donation.

Angela said...

...green apples are good. red ones are weird. no one eats yellow apples...uh. people eat caramel with apples.
eating apples is the focal point of this in fact.