The next time I'm able to use a computer I probably won't be in PA anymore. It's getting packed away tomorrow.
Then all my other stuff will get packed away, and then our water and electricity will be shut off. We'll have to start a styrofoam fire in what used to be the living room, and we will sit on the floor where our furniture used to be and eat old macaroni and cheese and sing songs.
That last part obviously isn't true, even though that would be pretty cool. But I am rellocating, and my computer is the first thing to go because the movers want me to having nothing to do but stare at the wall until we actually hit the road.
I'm going to beatoff a dead horse for a second here: I don't know how to proccess most of this. I can't process anything once it initially happens. It's like if my hand got chopped off I wouldn't notice much until the next time I needed to use a can opener or masturbate or draw a picture. It's all so confusing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you probably should not burn styrofoam...i think the fumes may kill you.
and macaroni and cheese is not dairy free yet, so thats not a good choice either.
if you draw a picture, use fingerpaint instead.
Post a Comment