Monumental.
I'll probably edit this with a more detailed description later, but... so far Minnesota is kind of disappointing. I didn't want to move anyway, but I thought maybe it would be cool enough here to make up for not being in PA anymore.
First problem: My next door neighbors all own boats. Something about this bothers me. When I say boats I don't mean yachts or something snobby and obnoxious, but fishing boats. Maybe it bothers me because it looks like somewhere I would go on vacation, whereas I was hoping for somewhere that seems really suburban like Somerset Lake.
Second problem: I scoped out the town that takes about a 20-minute walk to get to from my house, and much to my chagrin there was no record store or place that looked like somewhere obnoxious amounts of teengagers would loiter.
I think Duffer is speaking for the rest of us when he pisses all over the carpet. Even though it's because he's confused, his message rings true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nothing ever really happens in the Midwest. People either get addicted to Drugs or Religion. I sympathize.
Post a Comment