skip to main | skip to sidebar
chronicles of wanking

Sunday, March 2, 2008




I came home last night to find this monstrosity sitting on my kitchen counter.
Posted by Alex at 9:52 AM

2 comments:

Ace Ignatius said...

is it a coffee maker?

March 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM
Anonymous said...

alex i just don't understand how you are so damn cool. i just spent a long time readign your entries. it makes me jealous that all of this coolness is possessed by one person (you) and you don't even flaunt it. which makes you even cooler.

March 3, 2008 at 7:50 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • all I really want
      • My computer has been down, but I'm back and not th...
      • I opened this under the impression that I had some...
      • more adventures with food
      • I came home last night to find this monstrosity si...
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)

About Me

My photo
Alex
View my complete profile