Thursday, March 6, 2008

more adventures with food

So today during lunch I noticed that our cracked out-looking pizza maker had created a new invention.

The same shitty pizza, turned inside out and costing 3x more. Resisting the temptation to try this would have been futile.

Even though I had packed a lunch today, my mom hadn't given me my adderall this morning (continiuing the theme of 3's, as of tomorrow i will take it in a dosage almost 3x what it was before) and the urge to eat everything in sight was powerful. Especially when it came greasy, undercooked pizza made by a guy who probably doesn't wash his hands. Oh man!

I thought I had learned my lesson the last time I decided to trust this funny smelling mess of grease with just a touch of cheese, some kind of tomato sauce substitute, and bread that's mysteriously doughy. But I hadn't.


For some reason I can't escape the smell of it, and it's making me feel sick.

No comments: