skip to main | skip to sidebar
chronicles of wanking

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I opened this under the impression that I had something really good to say, but then I forgot what it was.

I think I accidentally put dirty pants on, because they smell kind of bad.


Spring break is this week, and the 10,000 obstacles from school that are standing in the way almost make me not care.
Posted by Alex at 1:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • all I really want
      • My computer has been down, but I'm back and not th...
      • I opened this under the impression that I had some...
      • more adventures with food
      • I came home last night to find this monstrosity si...
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)

About Me

My photo
Alex
View my complete profile