Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Cunt Supreme, volume 3

This past weekend was a slew of awesomeness that you would do better to understand by venturing over to Joe's blog instead of listening to me describe it.

The above mentioned awesome weekend was sort of cancelled out by a mediocore week that went by really slow. There's this kid who always sits next to me in study hall and all he ever does is talk about how much he wants to join the army and how much he hates liberals and other ridiculous bullshit that makes my head hurt.
I disagree with everything he says and dislike him for other reasons, but that's not the main reason why he bothers me so much. His opinions are obviously much different than the majority of mine, and that's fine. What bothers me is his attitude about everything.

His everything-GB-and-the-right-wing-does-is-law-and-if-you-disagree-you're-automatically-wrong-and-don't-deserve-to-live-in-America attitude is bad enough, and then there's the throbbing erection for war and weapons (he has drawings of them in his notebook), his depressing efforts at fitting in with everyone else at the table by making sexist jokes that are terribly unfunny not only in the way that they're stupid and offensive but also just really bad jokes that I couldn't even get a guilty chuckle out of, and also his frequent changing of non-political opinions once everyone at the table disagrees with him (they all go something like "I love Aerosmit," to which everyone responds "Aerosmith sucks," and then "yeah... they're not really that good actually").


Of course, I wouldn't ever say this to his face. The most I've ever said was "Dude, I REALLY don't care," which was yesterday when he was talking about how liberals never give him a chance to say anything in an argument as one quietly sits there and restrains himself from telling you to shut the fuck up and leave him alone and instead gives quasi-polite responses.

Fuck you, kid. Er... fuck your opinions.

No comments: