Thursday, May 28, 2009

blog, i have forsaken you.

How did USB drives outdate floppy disks without me knowing? I guess I haven't had to use one in a while.

This is not the kind of emotion I would go parading around on my blog like it gives me some kind of non-existent blog credibility, but I am a little bit sad right now. Surprisingly, it doesn't have anything to do with how hard it is to make something remotely interesting or cool on Windows Movie Maker.

I will try to do a better job of updating this in the future. High school is winding down for good, meaning that there is probably going to be lots of sentimental diarrhea to get out of my system. Speaking of which, I also seem to have a case of irritable bowel syndrome and have almost completely stopped exercising. Meltdown to come soon.

1 comment:

Annaliese said...

yay alex im glad you are writing again and im glad you are coming camping

good luck with your diarrhea!