Saturday, June 13, 2009

I do not think I will ever be drawn to boating. I love swimming, but even when that is tied into boating, I think of floating about idly for a minute or two before swimming back to the boat before it drifts away. It just doesn't equate to much of a good time for me! As much as I try to fish and enjoy boat rides and things like that, I just can't ever seem to do it.

I haven't even been on a boat recently. I did, however spend time on Deephaven's beach (i.e., its 100-foot patch of sand with a square-shaped dock extending over the water to box in a swimming area), and watched the masses of Minnetonkan's leave the harbor on their boats.

I don't know.

Anywho, Deephaven is a beautiful neighborhood and I kind of wished I lived there. I think I could deal with the overly-dilligent and wholely unneccessary police force and the multitude of super snobby rich folks that I'm fairly sure live there. I think I just want to live somewhere that seems a little more tucked away than my neighborhood (which consists of about 10 houses off to the side of a busy road). I just wish it would fully commit to either being a neighborhood or somewhere in the middle of a large population.


Oh, I graduated. And I will be leaving for PA in about 3 days. This summer looks promising, and that goes for the time that will be spent during it in both states.

No comments: