Monday, March 30, 2009

ch-ch-ch-changes...

This past weekend I went snowboarding for the first time. By stereotypical default I wasn't all that excited because I kind of don't like family vacations or most sports/sport-like activities, but it was okay. I felt like my ass had been struck with a mallet by the end of the second day.


I should be writing a physics paper right now. This would have been done much earlier on in spring break if not for the aforementioned snowboarding trip. Also, my writing teacher wants me to try to get published. I'm pretty sure she encourages a few kids to try and do it from each class. It's weird to be considered in the upper margarin of something. I even got in the B Honor roll this semester. I haven't been on the B Honor Roll since 7th grade! It's funny how all these things that would have looked pretty good on my transcript happened too late for it to matter.


Another first in several years this weekend was eating at McDonalds. After a grueling three-week effort I gave up being a vegitarian a little under a week ago, and my digestive system is getting funky on me. It may be time to bust out the Milk of Magnesia again.


I feel like I'm changing. Maybe because things are changing. Please tell me if I'm changing. Be honest. I wish everything would just stay the same for once. It feels like there always has to be some huge change on the horizon when I'm starting to like how things are going. Is continuing working towards new friends even worth it at this point? I should have been trying to do this way earlier this year.

Bitch bitch bitch

No comments: