Yesterday I had to make a presentation in Spanish class. I had to bring in 5 objects that had something to do with family, friends, a favorite vacation, something I'm proud of, and my hobbies. Pretty easy. For some reason when it was my turn to present I got those really nervous rush as I stood in front of the class, and I was staring downward the whole time and probably mumbling the entire presentation, and the hand I was holding out pictures with was shaking a lot. I don't really know where that came from. I've always hated talking in front of the class, but I'm not particularly afraid of anyone in the class (at least I don't think I am), so... huh.
that's kind of irrelevant to what I'm getting at, which that like I said last entry, I just don't feel up to the whole process of making new friends/being social/going out of my way to meet people. I don't think anyone at school knows I'm new, which isn't really their fault (it's a big school), and maybe I don't wear enough cool band tshirts or something. Who knows. The upside to my recent borderline hermitage is that I ride a bike down the trail for like 3 hours every day, and I don't have anything better to do otherwise but get work done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha it does make me feel better a little.
To make you feel better, I actually had to read in front of my Creative & Critical Writing class about myself and how i was happy when i was little and depressive now. everyone probably secretly loves you up in minnesota cause your a delawarean
Post a Comment