Wednesday, September 24, 2008

.

Successfully hopping a fence in one slick motion without any problem makes you feel so cool! But before you start assuming that I've made new friends and am having all kinds of fence-hopping adventures, this took place in my back yard and it was only to get rid of my cigarette butt.


My history teacher commented on my paper that it didn't sound like I wrote it myself. I wrote almost all of it based on what I learned in Mr. Quinn's class last year. lolz

AIM is a really shitty way to maintain friendships. It's way better than nothing, but still. It's just not the same!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya. This is the first time I've been to this blog of yours, Alex. It seems to me you've got a pretty nice site going here. Although I'd be lying if I said your posts (or at least the two I've read so far) bring me any great deal of joy. As a matter of fact they make a little blue. I wish you were having a better time up in Minnesota my friend.

captinadvil played a battle of the bands last night. Jeff Vanover was also in it. He raps now, and he's the shit. Seriously. Here, check it out:
http://www.myspace.com/deadpresident1.
I figured either us or him were gonna win, 'cause everyone else sucked alligator anus. But these guys won:
http://www.myspace.com/bettertrilogy
I pretty much was like...what? Their drummer had a Cat in the Hat hat on, for Christ's sake. Come on!

It is currently raining now, and I'm hoping it stops pretty friggin soon, or I'm gonna be a pretty friggin unhappy camper.

Well, Alex, I hope you have a lovely day.