Saturday, June 14, 2008

well hey

Long time no update. Well, it's only been under two weeks, but it still feels like it's been a long time. A lot has happened since then. While I'm not going to give an unecessarily long recap, I'll break down the important stuff.

First off, I got out of school and as far as I'm concerned never have to step foot in Salesianum or do anything Salesianum-related ever again. Yee-haw. I passed all my finals (even got A's on two of them), and passed everything for the year. Granted, this is only because of a mercy pass from Mr. Wolanski every quarter except for the first one, but I'm not complaining.

I've watched a lot of friends graduate and have attended their grad parties, and can't help but to feel like I'm being robbed of this experience next year because I'm going to be graduating with a group of kids who I can't see myself caring that much about. Sure, I'll probably be friends with some of them, but I don't feel like it will be anything like the friendships I have now.
Luckily, I have the camping trip that's taking place over the course of the next week to be a sort of final good time (even though I'll still have the rest of the summer after that, which will be filled with good times if it continues being like the last few weeks) before I move.

I'll finish this later.

No comments: