Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oh Vincent Yu, who are you?

That is the question for the ages. More minor questions include:

Are you still attending LaSalle?
Will I have to wear headphones around you all the time?
Are you as asian as you sound?
Will you be offended if you read that later once we get to know each other?
Will we get to know each other?
Do you like toast, too?
Will you bring the mini fridge so we can do college-like things like having college-like drinks, or should I?
Are you religious?
Will I think of you every time I foolishly drink red bull and feel as if I spent two dollars on a night of sleep deprivation?
How broken up are you about the death of John Hughes?
At what age did your voice start cracking?
Are you experienced?
Have you ever been to Electric Lady Land?
Do you like acronyms?
Do you know how they make orange jello orange?
How would you feel if meals came in single tubes of paste in the future?
Does it satisfy you to see a house that still has a laundry chute?
Are you the kind of guy who wears sandals year round?
Tornados?
Do you think it would be cool if people had gils?

1 comment:

Annaliese said...

are you as asian as you sound? haha
i want to know about vincent yu now too. i want to meet him.
at what age did your voice start cracking? do you like toast, too?
all very interesting questions. the last one sounds like a mitch hedberg joke

im looking forward to hanging out with you again alex!