Friday, July 24, 2009

I am closing my eyes and seeing Snood characters fire at each other and dissolve in groups of threes or more. I don't know if I am just hell-bent on beating Lou's high scores to salvage some kind of confidence or I am really sucked into the most simplistic, addictive game on earth.

Summer is going pretty well. The Andrew Jackson Jihad show came at just the right time (the prime of my Andrew Jackson Jihad kick, that is; although I only caught the last half of the set), the rest of the night consisted mostly of browsing through shifty, racially-favored grocery stores (bodegas?) and watching the last half of Watchmen.

Also, scattered bonfires, walks around Lake Calhoun, and things like that. I feel like I'm having a better last summer as a high schooler than I would have expected, although I feel like I'm doing a pretty terrible job of doing anything productive (saving money, getting ready for college). Speaking of college, my roommate is still ellusive. Apparently there are a lot of people on facebook named Vincent Yu.

No comments: