Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some time last weekend, I dropped a spatula on the floor, grabbed it by the end that you stick in the deep fryer, and charred the non-living shit out of my index finger and thumb. The very first thing I thought of was that scene in Raiders of The Lost Ark when the Nazi tries to pick up the burning medal thing, screams, and runs outside and sticks his hand in the snow. This was somewhere inbetween yelling "OH FUCK OW OW OW FUCK" and still scrambling to make more french fries.

the night before I got to leave early cuz I sliced my pinky open on the corner of something and bled into the ice cream. This is the second or third time that I may or may not have bled into someone's ice cream. I think I have hemophilia. I think I am a lil' bit of a pussy, too, because I started wigging out when Lou tried to pour hydrogen peroxide on it. The hospital turned me away because they were busy and the cut was at a funny angle and it was hard to tell how deep it was.

I want to live in Uptown and go to every restaurant (or maybe just pizza place) and then feel really restaurant savvy when I take someone there.

I'm about to have 20 people I don't know sleeping in my basement. Most of them are probably going to be drunk and annoying. I wish I had a stash of barbituates for situations like this.


oh, I'm 18 now. That means shows in the future, most immedeately Blitzen Trapper this week and Animal Collective in May. Am I hip yet?

1 comment:

mimicool said...

ahh your going to blitzen trapper!! thats so cool! will and i are seeing them in a couple of weeks when they hit philly. blitzen trapper is so good.