I think if God exists or there is some kind of a superior force acting on the universe, it really doesn't want me to get into college.
Point in case: Aside from the 3 seperate-but-equally shitty guidance counselors that I could use as scapegoats (maybe rightfully so), out-of-state applications have way higher expectations (I moved just in time!), my grades have been consistently shitty (completely my fault), now...
Drexel has somehow managed to lose my application. I know these things happen, but how do you lose something that's sent electronically? Especially after sending me an email and a letter both confirming that I sent it in. On top of that, the lady who I talked to when I called asking why I hadn't heard back yet was a total bitch and talked to me like I was a moron because I couldn't understand how they couldn't have gotten it.
I had a longer post that wasn't a giant complaintfest, but internet explorer shut itself down as I was finishing typing it. Heh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment