Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I really wish I could have some kind of do-over in high school. I mean, I guess the only thing I would really change is how I was under the illusion that I was going to somehow manage to get into college with shitty grades and absolutely nothing impressive on my transcript, but it looks like instead my sentence might be another year in Minnesota. Granted, I've only heard back from one of the three schools that I've applied/am going to apply to, but I don't feel like there's anything that's going to really give any other school any more reason to admit me.

Needless to say, if I'm still commuting between school and home and working at Snuffy's this time next year, I'll probably take a drink out of the deep frier.

3 comments:

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

mimicool said...

yeah click her google ads!!!!!!!!

Annaliese said...

hahah