Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New years resolution: Double up on socks. Everywhere I go I feel like my feet are on the verge of turning black and falling off. Maybe I'll take the outtermost pair from one day and wear them on the inside the next day so I don't create a ridiculous pile of laundry. I don't really know if that would be gross or not.

Pitch for a new TV show on TLC: It's called "Wouldn't That Fucking Suck?" I can't decide yet, but it's either going to be about the obese, midgets, the deformed, or a family with way too many kids. Maybe all of those things at once.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex,

When's your birthday? I'd like to know. I have a feeling it's coming up. Right?

-Ben (East Coast Ben [not sure if you've met other Bens up north])

P.S. Send me the answer via a text message I guess. If you dropped your cell phone in a pond and no longer have my number, send me a telegram.

Annaliese said...

hahah it should be about that family with 20 kids, that would fucking suck