I ralphed all over the place last night. What the hell! I haven't been sick for years (excluding colds, which don't really count), let alone have I ralphed up Cheez-its all night; which, it is worth noting, are the worst-tasting and smelling things to bring back up that I have expererienced thus far.
I got a flue vaccine just a few months ago. Maybe that's what I get for getting it at Target, though.
Having not run for a month and a half and eating all kinds of questionable things over christmas break might have had something to do with it, too. Either way, I've prevented my grandparents from coming to visit my brother one last time before he goes to Iraq. Whoops. =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
mm cheez-its
hah i didn't know Target did flu vaccinations, wow. they really do have everything there!
Post a Comment