I think saying "that was awkward," "he's so awkward," or other varations of the word awkward is slowly becoming the most overused word/phrases by a select demographic of teenagers that I can't really put my finger on, replacing "that was random!"
know what I mean?
The temperatures are already bordering on arctic, and it's only November. I haven't run in over a week and a half (or almost two weeks if you want to look at it that way). I don't do anything to make up for it. There's nothing more pressing that I could be doing most of the time. Sometimes I leave school and sit in my car through all of 6th period. The other day two douchey juniors that I have had one or two douchey run-ins with got the K-Mart security called on them while I was finishing a mostly aimless excursion through the store. My ears perked up a little and I finished paying for my no-name, imitation brand cheap energy drink and pack of discount Winterfresh gum that was bordering on stale (hence the discount), and I stood at the front of the store for a few minutes before deciding to walk back to my car instead of wait for the action. True story.
I should be writing a paper on facism right now. I should also be calling the collegeboard help number to get my username that would otherwise be sent to a deleted email account if I tried to get it via internet. If I manage to do this I can maybe get an answer back from the schools I've applied to, which is very unnerving because if I don't get into Temple or Drexel my options are kind of unfavorable. If those two schools reject me there's no way that Saint Joe's won't, and that leaves Widener and UD.
Please figuartively mail me a slap in the face if I ever start to deserve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i take up a large portion of the people that use "awkward phrases." Along with the awkward turtle hand motion.
If it's any consolation, I have not even sent in all of my applications. I have to write three essays and as soon as i apply i am signed up for an audition which i am scared of haha.
But go to temple.
haha i know what you mean
"thats awkward" has totally been overused for a while though. I don't say it that much anymore but maybe that is because im getting closer and closer to not being a teenager anymore either
Post a Comment