I was still under the impression the Phillies sucked until I learned they were in the world series last week. This isn't some condescending jab at sports fans, I just feel deeply out of the Pennsylvania loop (and always have been with the sports loop as a whole). I feel like I spend too much time trying to have a grasp on various loops. It's looopeh.
Rundown of daily routines:
Wake up, yell at my parents while I'm still half-asleep for waking me up (I usually feel kind of bad about this afterward), shower. You know, like most people. Brush my teeth, shave when I'm feeling especially mature, and briefly make a mental note to expand my haircut to other regions but quickly forget to (TMI TMI TMI). Knock on John's door, call his name once, call it again with no response, and then call it a third time, to which he responds "I KNOW" like I was somehow supposed to know even though he wasn't showing any signs of being awake.
Drive to school after shoveling several granola bars into my mouth. Sometimes I only have to drive myself, which is nice because I can listen to music that is totally innapropriate for the time of morning at my own chosen volume. I get to school, hastily smoke a cigarette in the K-Mart parking lot (I kind of like parking there, I don't know why), dodge traffic, pop my headphones in once I reach safety and enjoy the walk. Once I get to school I spend a lot of time going out of my way to pass time inbetween classes, including frequent trips to the bathroom and waterfountain, and uneccessary trips to my locker in which I open it, look around inside, and then close it without getting anything out. The only exception is 3rd period and occassionally in the morning when I cross paths with Lou. My headphones are kind of a safety device that distract me from feeling obligated to be social (that might sound more depressing than it is).
6th period consists of sitting in the library reading (kind of like Sallies, except no one is forcing me to stay there), sometimes wandering over to ATM machine in the hockey rink and think about making a withdrawl just because I want to try using it, and lately making drawings of pictures that I've taken with my cell phone.
Lou drives me up the hill after school, I drive home and spend all day doing things that are mostly even more banal than what I do in school. Sometimes I have work, which I actually enjoy most of the time.
I don't know why I wrote all of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
uneccessary trips to my locker in which I open it, look around inside, and then close it without getting anything out.
^i remember those days
My headphones are kind of a safety device that distract me from feeling obligated to be social (that might sound more depressing than it is).
^it isin't! i know what you mean
alex come back to PA soon, final destination 4 comes out soon i think
lolz alex, its cool about the shirt.
i believe that most saint mark's days start and end just like this, except you sneak food into classes and eat and text people. Me being the terribly cute person i am i slam peoples lockers just after they open them. it helps you get through the day really.
Post a Comment