I have some more serious things to say, but first let me tell you about Rick the sophmore who is in my chemistry group who sits there and doesn't say anything and usually does his history homework instead of helping us on the powerpoint. Everyone in the group has taken an inexplicable fascination to him and the other day I tried to discretely take a picture of him with my phone while walking down the hallway, and only managed to get his back. :(
One of these days I will do his short, kinda fat, typically salesian horn-playing outline and goofy face justice.
Lately I've taken to spending the bulk of my day reading instead of getting work done, and weirdly enough this hasn't had much of an effect on my grades. Maybe it's because the year is winding down, which I can't seem to process since it doesn't feel like I've been in school for nine months yet.
I don't want this year to end. Which seems all kinds of backwards, and under different circumstances it would be.
This past weekend was good. I needed some solid, awkwardness-free hanging out, and it worked out pretty well in that respect. House shows are fun. Piroutte was amazing, TV Dinner was a blast like usual, the way the lead singer of Little Kingdom screamed/shouted/whatevered kind of reminded me of Jeremy Enigk, and mostly everything else was noteworthy too.
Sunday I played approximately 350 games of solitaire and will probably spend the rest of my week doing something similar, inbetween school and running/ironic smoke breaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
omg solitaire. all i played last summer. whats your best time?
Post a Comment