Sunday, May 4, 2008

employment

I now have a job answering the phone at Prima's Pizza in Hockessin. I love pizza and telephones (well, mostly just pizza), so I think I'm qualified.

I think I'm going to start following hockey. Not as one of those people who only does when their state/city's team is in the playoffs, but in general. I don't think I've ever consistently followed a sport before.

My parents are gone for the week. Because my parents think the chances that some freak accident is going to happen are 10x more likely while they're gone (although they're not home a good chunk of the time anyway), my aunt is here. She's okay.

Wadaawooooo

1 comment:

Joe said...

congratulations on the job! i think i'm lactose intolerant. wouldnt make a difference if i came to school or not because we pretty much never encounter each other anymore. thats the way our weird schedule works i guess. good luck with aunt _____. and yes the deans are one of those bands that keeps breaking up. i can't wait to finish this piece.