...was averted today when I found out that my parents weren't planning on me taking the SAT's on Saturday, so although it hadn't even crossed my mind that maybe I should register, it didn't have any consequences.
I think I'm kind of a deadbeat. Well, I know I'm kind of a deadbeat, but I'm at a point now where there's a lot more consequences to being a deadbeat. I wish I was still in a school where there were people who did worse than me and there wasn't very much pressure to do anything with my life. It's not that I don't want to, I just can't stand having certain options closed off like that. It's like my natural inclination is to lean toward that option once it's closed off for me. I'm like one of those bugs that keeps flying toward a lightbulb and getting shocked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
finally! someone who feels the same way. thank you alex
Post a Comment