Lack of blogging have given me diarrhea of the brain.
Maybe it's because I don't have very many gripes to gripe on. Or maybe I'm getting lazier (hard to imagine with my whopping 2.6 GPA). I couldn't really say for sure.
I had this really strange moment with the German Shepard that lives down my street yesterday. It was strange because he didn't chase me and I didn't run, but rather we just sort of stared at each other as I slow made my way into the woods with Angela. Maybe we're starting to understand each other? I don't know, it was probably because his owner was standing out in the yard doing work, but that hasn't really ever stopped him before. Or, maybe Cugler is sick and doesn't feel up to running after me lately. I guess time (as in the next time he happens to be outside while I'm passing through his yard) will tell.
There's been a lot of time spent at White Clay Creek and Newark, which are like the two default places to go when there is nothing else to do. The company has been good, though, so the rest isn't really important.
You can probably expect more frequent updates in the future, but who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment