skip to main | skip to sidebar
chronicles of wanking

Monday, November 19, 2007

the more signfigant thing that I had to say

was that I'm moving to Minnesota next summer.


More details later. But for now, let me know if you would be willing to hide me in your room, let me sleep there, feed me, etc.
I won't be much trouble.
Posted by Alex at 9:01 PM

1 comment:

Joe said...

wait, WHAT?!

November 21, 2007 at 9:27 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2007 (28)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • a cunt supreme, part 2
      • Not much stands a chance against the velociraptor.
      • the mandatory list of things i'm thakful for
      • Hm.
      • the more signfigant thing that I had to say
      • I guess the most signifigant thing that happened t...
      • crimes against humanity
      • so...
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)

About Me

My photo
Alex
View my complete profile