Thursday, November 22, 2007

the mandatory list of things i'm thakful for

- Friend and family (I put them together because both are kind of given)
- Dogs and all other animals
- Books
- Good fruit
- My bus ride that, despite being made up of 60% douchebags and 30% annoying girls from Padua and Ursalin, is long enough that I can sleep while listening to music and still wake up before I have to get off.
- The drums and finally making slight improvements in playing them.
- Weather of all types
- Water
- Good teachers
- Lion's Head for being cheap and not tasting like shit.
- Movies that are stimulating (lol) and thought-provoking.
- The internet for being such a useful tool as well as a good source of finding music and killing time.
- Clothing
- Sleep
- Experiences
- Q-tips, soap, shampoo, and anything else that keeps me clean.
- Running
- Cancer sticks, especially before running

No comments: