Monday, October 8, 2007

funerals, falling into bushes, etc.

This has been a weird week to say the least. I'm not going to get into this a whole lot, because I honestly didn't know Joe Boxler that well and I think there isn't much else to say that hasn't already been said, but suffice to say that seeing just about every person you know being collectively sad over something you know you would be equally sad about had you known the person better is pretty shitty, though not nearly as terrible as it is for the people who knew Joe and were friends/family members.


The weekend was otherwise epic and action-packed and involves me making an idiot out of myself many times over, but instead of going into specifics I will just give you a list of things that raise my blood pressure, give me nosebleeds, and will probably cause me to become impotent by the time I'm 23.


- The delete button on my keyboard not working.
- Mowing the lawn
- The people who live behind my house, who can plant trees past their property line but can't be bothered by mowing past it, and the area happens to be a hill that it is a complete pain in my vagina to mow.
- Calling someone or something unamerican. This entire country was founded on the belief that you can do whatever you want without anybody telling you otherwise, which makes labeling something as unamerican unamerican. Idiots.
- Not being sure what punctuation to use when you use the same word twice in a row.
- Those anti-smoking ads that feature that douchey looking college know-it-all guy with the weird hair.
- Douchey looking college kids who think they know everything

No comments: