Transcriptions from the baby on the other side of the curtain when I was in the ER the other day, as copied from my cell phone:
"ahhhhhh muh muh muh. uhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. muh muh muh uh... eh... eh... uhhhh huh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. wuh. wuh. uh... uh... uhAHHHHHHHHHH.
Sleep...
Awake again.
Uh... ohuhehehhh...uh... AHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHH. uh. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. uh... bubiduhbubhidlaksjd;lfk.... uh ahhhhh. AHH. ah. ah. uh...
Asleep again?
Sigh.
Sound like he just swished spit around his in his mouth.
Silence"
I was in the ER because I was having heart palpitations, but I first found this out from going to the school nurse about feeling dizzy. The dizziness persisted for a few days, so I went to the doctor, who seemed like he was in a really huge rush when examining me, and was told I have directional vertigo. Yes, that's a real condition apparently, with medication and everything. It means that when I shift my body or turn my head certain ways, I become dizzy.
I wonder if certain shifts in directions can cause other phenomenon. Maybe some people have condiment vertigo, and when they rotate their head 360 degrees, condiments squirt out of their finger tips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment