Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Possible Anti-Will Ferrel Zealots, A Trash Can That Smells Like Bananas,

The fire alarm has gone off in the neighboring hall three times tonight. I think this is some radical protesting of the screening of Elf that is happening in the quad sometime soon.


Watching Dexter through all its seasons on a bullshit streaming site that only lets you watch thirty minutes at a time each hour seems to have taken serious priority over anything else I do.

Whenever something goes in my waste bin it lofts through the whole room, so I try to put things that smell good in there. My banana intake has gone up even high than it was before!


My blogging muscles are weak these days.

1 comment:

Annaliese said...

that guy from 3rd rock from the sun is so creepy and good this season. i had the same problem with trying to watch it too except it was 75 minutes and it only sucked when i tried watching both dexter and curb your enthusiasm monday mornings.
are you looking for links on yidio? if not you should