It's going to be a long day. I guess since I technically woke up at one this afternoon I won't be officially awake for twenty four hours until halfway through pointless, shitty-ass, pointless-as-shit ass FYO class, which I would maybe skip in favor of catching some by then much needed Z's, but I probably wouldn't wake up for my next class that is actually a real class.
Today I duck-taped all of my window screens shut, bought a can of Black Jack Roach and Ant Killer (which, from the bottle, looks fucking horrifying if you are an ant or roach), and cleaned some of the crevices in my room. So, basically, I have a small scale Project Manhattan underway for the cockroaches (no racial pun intended), along with whatever else might be crawling in and out of the holes in the wall at night. I also rearranged my entire room, bought groceries, swept the floor, bought cleaner to scrub the floor with tomorrow, washed all of my bed sheets, and stayed up all night reading for my sociology test on Wednesday. I'm still not really sure why I did all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment