Monday, September 24, 2007

shit.

I wrote a pretty epic english paper last night that took about two hours to complete, only to hand it in and find out that it was supposed to be double spaced.
Hopefully my essay is solid enough to make up for it, not to mention that it would equal out to at least 4 or 5 pages after being double spaced, which is twice the minimum.

Fuck formatting, though. It's a big pile of bullshit that takes off far too many points for only being a minor mistake.


I came to the conclusion that milk only tastes good when it's used at meals to wash down food. By itself it is disgusting and makes your spit sticky and leaves a weird aftertaste.

I wonder who had the idea to first try milk. Did they sample bodily fluids from a whole bunch of other animals before they decided that a cow's was the best? I guess they made the right choice since milk is good for you and tastes good on the condition mentioned above, but still. Did some pervert neanderthal who was attracted to cows discover how good their titty juice tasted with meals? However it was discovered, I'm sure it wouldn't sit right with me and would have undertones of beastality.

No comments: